POST 7: Changes to my Study Program

 Hi! I study film and television, from the beginning I liked the way in which the study program of my career was organizated, even this was one of the reasons why I chose to study at this university. Anyway, with the passage of time and due to the topic of this blog, I have thought of some changes that could be made in different areas.

First, I would like the university to give more relevance to the processes of exhibition of the works of its students, for example, it would be interesting to have a web page where short films or films are exhibited openly.

On the other hand, I think it would be a good idea for the development of documentary projects to be taught before fiction projects in the curriculum. I think that pedagogically it can be enriching, since the documentary workshop allows us to explore and develop a point of view, more freely. I believe that both fiction and documentary are equally important, it is more than anything a question of the order in which they are taught.

Another thing that I consider a problem is that the production courses are taught in the third year of the career, I think it should be before, because it would be a contribution so that the first jobs we do reach a more professional level.

It would also implement intergenerational work instances, since an important part of what is learned in the race is in a practical way in filming, so it would be good for people with more experience to share with those who are just starting out in the same short film or audiovisual work. In the same sense, I would like exclusive times for filming to be defined, without other academic activities interfering in its realization.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 3: A person I would like to meet