Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Renato Vergara

Hi, one of the countries that I would like to visit is France, for various reasons, some similar to those mentioned by the miss on her blog, as for example to learn the language, know its places, its architecture, its food and history.

But to avoid writing about the same country, I will write about another country that I would like to visit, which is Argentina. Mainly I have known this country through singers, musical groups, podcasts and comedians that I like, so one of the reasons I would like to go is to see some shows by these artists.

It also seems to me that it has many attractive things in terms of its architecture, historic neighborhoods, theaters, cinemas, gastronomy, cafes, bars or pizzerias. However, I would also like to be able to visit their most everyday places that may not be frequently visited by tourists, for example the subway or walk its streets and quarters on foot.

Finally, although I do not have it in my plans, it would be interesting to study a postgraduate degree in my career which is film and TV, but I also think that I could just visit it for a shorter time just to get to know the country.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 3: A person I would like to meet