POST 3: A person I would like to meet

Renato Vergara

    Hi! I don't think I had thought about famous people I would like to meet before, I am not someone who becomes a fan of them, but I will talk about people whose work I have liked, for example the comedian Felipe Avello, I have been watching his videos, his presentations, listening to the shows he's been on for quite some time, I think he is a person who, in addition to being funny, is interesting and it would be a great opportunity to meet him and talk with him.

    Another person I can think of is Pedro Almodóvar, a Spanish film director, of which I have seen several films and interviews, I think he is an interesting person and I would mainly like to know his way of working and making films, seeing him direct a movie should be a great learning experience.

Comentarios