POST 6: Time Travel to the Future

Renato Vergara

Hi! The truth is I am also a person who prefers to live in the present, I think the only reason I would travel to the future is out of curiosity.

However, nowadays when talking about the future it seems to be something very sad, animals going extinct, a lot of pollution, water shortages and many other problems. Perhaps a trip to the future to see the problems our way of life has caused and then return to avoid it would save us from that fate, but that would only happen in a fiction.


Being more optimistic, I would like to travel to the future and see a better society than the current one, which does not harm its environment. I think that what I would not like is to travel to the future to see myself, I prefer to stay with the doubt and live my life in a normal way, without anticipating anything.

As I said, curiosity is the main reason why I would travel to the future, then I would look at everything, from the clothes that people wear, the means of transport, the music and the movies that are made, how cities and relationships evolve between people, technological advances, etc.


If I could choose how many years to travel to the future, I would say many, at least more than 100, as I said I would not like to have a spoiler of what I can live. Anyway, I imagine that returning from a trip to the future must be strange, knowing the future and then returning can be like astronauts who, after knowing space, find it difficult to find meaning in life.

If there is no way to go back, I think I would prefer not to go to the future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 3: A person I would like to meet