POST 5: My Future Job

 Hi! I study film and television and I would like to work mainly as a director of movies, documentaries, short films, series, etc. I would also like to be a scriptwriter for my projects, at least most of them. So it would be an indoor and outdoor job, because from the beginning of the film creation process I will have to develop the ideas to transform them into a script, and then all the pre-production, which is the preparation in all senses of the filming: how the film will be financed, who will work on it both actors and the technical team, where the film will be recorded, etc.

The truth is that I have never imagined myself working in an office, I would not like to work that way permanently. However, I know that it is necessary to do a desk job to be able to make a movie. Finally I would like to travel through my work and visit different places in Chile or other countries to use as locations, and of course I would like to be able to show my work in many places. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 3: A person I would like to meet