POST 4: My Favorite TV show

Renato Vergara

Hi everyone,  I always have a hard time talking about my favorite things., because I have a hard time deciding, this time was not the exception. I thought about various TV shows such as Breaking bad, Years and Years, Fleabag or Malcolm in the Middle.

But the TV show that I decided to talk about is a very well-known one (and that I actually watched on TV) it is called The Simpsons, it is a cartoon comedy about an American family, its first episode was in 1989 and it has already been on for 33 seasons, although the quality of the first one in terms of stories exceeds the most current seasons.

Although there are many characters that appear repeatedly, the main characters are the members of the family. Homer, the father, who works in a nuclear plant, constantly drinks beer and watches a lot of television, he is a somewhat lazy, angry and unintelligent character, but also in many moments he has shown to have a great heart. Marge, the mother of the family, she is a housewife, she tries to keep order, she is warm and optimistic, although sometimes she feels resigned and unhappy. Then Bart, the eldest son who is troublesome and mischievous, and Lisa who is smart and has an interest in social issues. finally the baby named Maggie.

One of my favorite episodes is called "Last exit to Springfield", in this espisod, Homer's boss removes the dental plan from his workers just when Lisa needs braces, Homer leads the union to regain labor rights.

I like this series since I was a child, I have watched the episodes many times, I liked the stories, its characters, its references to movies, I found it funny. Currently I do not watch the program very often, but it is a good memory and every so often I watch an episode again.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 3: A person I would like to meet